2 cups Bisquick baking mix
2 tablespoons sugar
1 Jumbo egg
2/3 cup buttermilk
2 tablespoons oil
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup Bisquick baking mix
2 tablespoons cinnamon
8 tablespoons cold butter cut into 32 pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease an 8×8 pan
- Mix together the cake ingredients until smooth. It will be a little gooey. Spread it evenly into pan.
- Mix together the baking mix, brown sugar and cinnamon. Cut cold butter pieces into it and then spread on top of cake batter.
- Poke holes down into the cake batter randomly. As cake bakes streusel will form tunnels through the cake.
- Bake 2 minutes or until cake tester comes out of cake clean. Be sure not to test in streusel or it will never come out clean.