Give Me Five future events you are currently looking forward to and/or planning or attending.
- Family Reunion – we do this every year, but this year it will be our only form of vacation and our youngest and his girlfriend are flying out too – 1st time in 5 years – we’re really looking forward to this.
- Fishing Season – hubby will be out with the guys A LOT and I’ll be able to get some things (quilting, stained glass, etc… fun stuff) done without the ‘retired’ guy under foot.
- Summer – I have 300+ feet to plant a hedge around. I’m thinking of using lilacs (yellow, purple and pink) to give us some great smelling, fast growing, sturdy privacy.
- New ‘niece’ or ‘nephew’ – we don’t know which yet, but are soooooooooo excited.
- Rummage Sale – My friend and I are having a big blow out the end of June. We’ve both been cleaning our closets, drawers, etc… trying to lighten our loads. I’ve been filling up boxes and trekking them out to the barn which makes it easier to keep picking things out to add to the pile. I LOVE spring cleaning!
- Christmas – First time in out new “old” house (If you’re just tuning in, this will explain) and it should be done by then.