Slow Cooking Thursday is hosted by Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom and
Scrumptious Sunday is hosted by Meredith at Mercedes Rocks.
4 large boneless, skinless Chicken breasts
16 oz. can Contadina diced tomatoes with garlic and herbs
1/4 cup powdered Parmesan cheese
1 medium onion, chopped
1 cup prepared beef broth (1 cup hot water + 2 teaspoons beef granules)
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Dredge chicken breasts in the Parmesan cheese packing it on firm.
- Spray bottom of slow cooker with PURE.
- Place chicken breasts on bottom.
- Layer chopped onions on top of those.
- Pour tomatoes over onions.
- Whisk herbs into the broth and pour over all.
- Cook on high 1 hour.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Serve over cooked noodles or prepared rice.