Trading Places PINEAPPLE COBBLER
20 ounce can crushed pinepple (or chunks if you prefer), DRAINED WELL
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup flour
1 cup sugar
dash of salt
1 tablespoon baking powder
3/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray 9×13 baking dish with PURE.
- Sift together the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and vanilla powder.
- Blend in milk until blended to a smooth batter.
- Fold in melted butter.
- Spread batter evenly into baking dish.
- Gently and evenly layer the WELL drained pineapple on top of the batter.
- Bake 25 minutes or until pineapple and cake have traded places and cake is golden brown.
- Serve with fresh vanilla ice cream.
I do the memes: Menu Plan Monday hosted by Laura at I’m an Organizing Junkie, Favorite Ingredient Friday hosted by Kathryn at Overwhelmed with Joy, Freezer Food Friday hosted by MJ at mjpuzzlemom, Scrumptious Sunday hosted by Meredith at Mercedes Rocks and Slow Cooking Thursday hosted by Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Doing them all make great additions to help keeping me on track and finding so new recipes!