hosted by Overwhelmed with Joy
LEMON LIME PEPPER CHICKEN
1/2 teaspoon sea salt red chile pepper
1 tablespoon sugar
3 tablespoons butter
- In a large skillet melt butter.
- Dredge chicken breast in flour.
- Sprinkle each side with salt & pepper mix as you brown them (about 5 minutes per side)
- While chicken is browning, roll lemon and lime on the counter to loosen pulp and juice.
- Dissolve the sugar into the lemon and lime juice.
- Pour over chicken breasts and cook a few minutes more until juice forms a glaze.
- Serve immediately.
I do the memes: Menu Plan Monday hosted by Laura at I’m an Organizing Junkie, Favorite Ingredient Friday hosted by Kathryn at Overwhelmed with Joy, Freezer Food Friday hosted by MJ at mjpuzzlemom, Scrumptious Sunday hosted by Meredith at Mercedes Rocks, Tasty Thursday hosted by Pumpkin Patch, Watchin’ What We Eat hosted by Lorie at Honey I Shrank Myself and Slow Cooking Thursday hosted by Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Doing them all make great additions to help keeping me on track and finding so new recipes!