15 large shells, cooked and drained**
1 pound lean ground beef
1 1/2 teaspoon Pampered Chef Italian seasoning
1 medium onion, chopped
8 ounces tomato sauce
1/2 cup water
1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
1 teaspoon minced garlic, jar
2 tablespoons Classico tomato pesto
1 cup shredded cheese
- Brown meat and onion, Drain.
- Whisk together tomato sauce, water, bouillon, garlic, pesto and seasoning.
- Stir 1/2 cup of tomato sauce mixture and 1/2 cup of cheese into beef mixture.
- Stuff shells with meat mixture.
- Pour 1/2 of remaining sauce on bottom of the baking dish.
- Put shells on top of sauce.
- Pour remaining sauce over shells.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
**If you prefer the shells and beef mixture can be tossed and cooked as a casserole. When I do this I use the smaller shells, but same proportions.
Modified from weight watchers stuffed Mexican shells recipe
3 weight watchers points each shell or 1/2 cup of casserole