4 cups frozen chicken broth (leftover from the last several chicken carcasses)
4 cups water
1 can Campbell’s tomato soup
1 tablespoon Classico tomato pesto
2 tablespoons beef flavor Better Than Bouillon
1 tablespoon minced garlic, Jar
1 bunch green onion, sliced
1 small onion chopped
1 large red pepper, seeded and cut into small slivers
1/2 bag baby carrots, halved
1 1/2 boxes mushrooms, sliced
1 bag frozen white shoepeg corn
2 tenderloin steaks, cut into small pieces
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon white pepper
1/2 cup long grain rice
1/4 cup barley
1/4 cup wild rice
1/3 cup split peas
- Mix together the chicken broth, tomato soup, pesto, better than bouillon, salt, pepper and garlic into the slow cooker.
- Add veggies and meat as you prep them, stirring well in between.
- Cook on low 6 hours.
- Add the rices, barley and split peas.
- Cook on low 2 more hours or so.
- Serve with warm beer bread.