3 cups cubed or shredded chicken
2 cups hot water
2 teaspoons chicken bouillon
1 can cream of mushroom, celery or chicken soup
2 teaspoons minced garlic, Jar
1 cup buttermilk
1 cup self rising flour
1 teaspoon white pepper
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 cup butter, melted (1 stick)
3/4 cup chopped carrots
1 can Leseur Peas, drained
1 medium onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray a 2 quart casserole with PURE.
- In a medium saucepan whisk together the broth, salt and soup. Bring to a boil.
- Arrange chicken, carrots, peas and onions in the bottom of the casserole.
- Pour soup mixture over it.
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, pepper, butter and buttermilk until well blended.
- Pour over top of chicken mixture. Smooth it out, but DO NOT mix with the chicken mixture.
- Bake 45 minutes uncovered until browned and bubbly.