3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
1 box chopped spinach, thawed and drained well
3 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
1 can petite cut diced tomatoes, drained
2 cloves garlic or 2 teaspoons minced jar garlic
1 large bunch chopped green onion
2 + 2 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup cream sherry
1 cup sauce
1 cup +/- mozzarella cheese
- Whisk sun-dried tomato pesto into 2 tablespoons olive oil, mixing together well. Add spinach and tomatoes. Set Aside.
- In a large skillet heat 2 tablespoons olive oil to a medium high heat.
- Add the chicken pieces and saute’ well.
- Add garlic and onions and continue sauteing about 5 minutes.
- Add sherry and basil. Lower heat and cook until a thick glaze sauce forms.
- Toss with prepared pasta and spinach mixture.
- Toss with sauce, top with mozzarella cheese and bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees.