Being hosted by 11th Heaven’s Homemaking Haven
Favorite Ingredient Friday hosted by Kathryn at Overwhelmed with Joy
Freezer Food Friday hosted by MJ at mjpuzzlemom
Christmas Morning Brunch Casserole*
1 cup diced ham
6 slices sourdough bread
2 cups milk
1 can cream of celery soup
salt and pepper
2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Spray he bottom of a 9×13 baking dish with PURE.
- Brown sausage and drain fat.
- Scatter sausage and ham along the bottom.
- Layer bread evenly over meat.
- Whisk together the soup, milk, eggs and seasonings.
- Pour over bread layer.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
*For Christmas morning I make this ahead a few weeks, but do not bake it. On the evening of the 23rd I take it from the freezer to the refrigerator and let it defrost. When we get up on Christmas morning I preheat the oven and pop it in. When we’re ready, so is brunch!