Hosted by Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom
1 1/2 pounds chicken breast tenders, cut in half
1 package Good Season Italian dressing mix
3/4 cup water
1 teaspoon Better than Bouillon Chicken Base
1 medium Vidalia onion, chopped fine
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup sour cream
- Combine water, Italian dressing mix and bouillon in a large Ziploc bag.
- Add chicken tenders and onions. Marinade at least 2 hours or overnight is better. I like to prepare the chicken after dinner the night before so it can let it sit in the refrigerator overnight.
- Place chicken in slow cooker and pour marinade over top.
- Cook on low 3 hours.
- Beat together the cream cheese, heavy cream and sour cream.
- Pour over chicken and cook another hour.
- I like to make boiled potatoes and mash them with a bit of butter only with salt and pepper. When you spoon the Italian cream over them it tastes so smooth and creamy or you can serve it over hot linguine.