In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would participate and take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.
If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!
I have a bit of an issue with restaurants that post a sign that employees must wash their hands before returning to work in the restroom. To start with, it should be common sense and not necessary to post, but since it is a state health requirement they require the posting. My question is:
Shouldn’t that restaurant also be REQUIRED
to provide hot water for that purpose?
Hosted by Janet
at Friday Fill-Ins
1. It seems like my TO DO list keeps getting longer and longer no matter how many things I cross off
2. Turn off the light when you’re done, please?
3. If I thought you might like to know that I’d like for you to leave a comment or two on my blog!
4. Friendship is what I think of most when I think of you.
5. To me, Valentine’s Day means relaxing and playing with hubby for the day.
6. My faith gives me strength.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to TV with hubby, tomorrow my plans include whatever we want and Sunday, I want to finish the studio!