1 cup butter
1 cup eagle brand condensed milk
54 Kraft caramels
- Melt the butter, milk and caramels in a large double boiler.
- *Dip each marshmallow in the caramel mixture.
- Immediately roll the caramel covered marshmallow in the rice Krispies.
- Place on wax paper.
*It’s easier to use sucker sticks.
These can also be dipped in melted almond bark for an out chocolate coating.
GARLIC AU GRATIN POTATOES
1 teaspoon garlic powder
4 tablespoons butter
2 pounds potatoes, washed, and sliced thin
1 1/2 cup shredded Gruyere cheese
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 1/4 cup VERY hot water
1 heaping teaspoon Better than Bouillon Beef Base
- Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- Grease baking dish and then dust it with the garlic powder.
- Dry the potatoes on paper towels.
- Layer the potatoes and cheese alternately finishing with a layer of cheese.
- Whisk together the hot water, beef base, salt and pepper.
- Gently pour the beef mixture over the potatoes, coating them evenly.
- Bake 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender.