Thank you Janet and Megan for resurrecting it!
- APPETIZING ~ anything advertised on TV
- BOIL ~ the point a parent reaches upon hearing the automatic “yuk” before a food is even tasted.
- CASSEROLE ~ combination of favorite foods that go uneaten because they are mixed together.
- COOKIE (LAST ONE) ~ item that must be eaten in front of a sibling.
- CRUST ~ part of a sandwich saved for the starving children of: China, India, Africa or Europe (check one).
- DESSERTS ~ the reason for eating the meal.
- EVAPORATE ~ Magic Trick performed by children when it comes time to clear the table or wash dishes.
- FAT ~ Microscopic substance detected visually by children on pieces of meat the do not wish to eat.
- FLOOR ~ Place for all food not found in lap or on chair.
- FORK ~ Eating utensil made obsolete by the discovery of fingers.
- FRIED FOODS ~ Gourmet cooking.
- FROZEN ~ Condition of children’s jaws when spinach is served.
- FRUIT ~ A natural sweet not to be confused with dessert.