Thank you Janet and Megan for resurrecting it!
- GERMS ~ The only thing kids will share freely.
- KITCHEN ~ The only room not used when eating crumbly snacks.
- LEFTOVERS ~ Commonly described as “gross”.
- LIVER ~ A food that affects genes, creating a hereditary dislike.
- MACARONI ~ Material for a collage.
- MEASURING CUP ~ A kitchen utensil that is stored in the sandbox.
- METRIC ~ A system of measurement that will be accepted only after 40 years of wandering in the desert.
- NAPKIN ~ Any worn cloth object, such as shirt or pants.
- NATURAL FOOD ~ Food eaten with unwashed hands.
- NUTRITION ~ Secret war waged by parents using direct commands, camouflage and constant guard duty.
- PLATE ~ A breakable frisbee.
- REFRIGERATOR ~ A very expensive and inefficient room air conditioner.
- THIRSTY ~ How your child feels after you’ve said your final “good night”.
- VEGETABLE ~ A basic food known to satisfy kid’s hunger ~ but only by sight.