An old, blind cowboy wanders into an all-female biker bar by mistake. He finds his way to a bar stool and orders some coffee.
After sitting there for a while, he asks the waitress; ‘Hey, you wanna hear a blond joke?’
The bar immediately falls absolutely silent. In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says; ‘Before you tell that joke, Cowboy,
I think it is only fair, given that you are blind, that you should know five things:
1. The bartender is a blond woman with a baseball bat.
2. The bouncer is a blond woman with a Taser.
3. I’m a 6-foot tall, 175-pound blond woman with a black belt in karate.
4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weightlifter.
5. The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.
‘Now, think about it seriously, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?’
The blind cowboy thinks for a second, shakes his head, and mutters; ‘No…not if I’m gonna have to explain it five times.’