1 1/2 cup flour
3 cups milk
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
- Blend butter, milk, vanilla and eggs together.
- Sift together the flour, salt and sugar.
- Add flour mixture to milk mixture and blend well.
- Chill overnight.
- If batter is too thin add a bit more flour until desired consistency.
- Pour onto hot griddle and flip when starts to bubble at edges.
- Serve with warm maple syrup or with butter and Lingonberries.
If you’d like to play along, please add this button and link to this post on your post and sign Mr. Linky. Be sure to include your recipe in parenthesis following your name. Thanks and have fun. Don’t forget to leave a comment and visit everyone. I try not to complicate matters with too many rules, but I do ask that you please use a SDS badge or link back to 3 Sides of Crazy in some way. Thanks.
**Since Mr. Linky has been so flaky of late, please include your link and recipe name in your comment and I will generate a list on each week’s post for everyone to link to instead of using Mr. Linky until he is completely fixed.**
Kristen at Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker offers us Chocaroon Pie
Emily at Marvelous Recipes offers us Beefy Macaroni & Cheese
Alice at Alice’s Restaurant gives us Taco and Burrito Filling
Sherrie at Food for Thought offers us Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Sara of Cook with Sara gives us Beef Enchiladas
Shannon at Shannon’s Moments of Introspection brings us Cucumber and Tomato Salad
What is this all about? Go here for all the details.