1/3 cup peach preserves
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup hot water
1 teaspoon Better than Bouillon chicken base
2 cups diced or thinly sliced cooked chicken pieces*
1 1/2 cups prepared brown rice
- Prepare rice and set aside, but keep warm.
- In a small saucepan bring the water, vinegar, preserves, bouillon and brown sugar to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer for several minutes.
- Spray a skillet with pure. Stir fry the chicken pieces until heated through.
- Add the vinegar mixture and blend well.
- Add the rice and heat through.
- Serve and Enjoy.
*I use the pieces from a herb roasted Rotisserie chicken
If you’d like to play along, please add this button and link to this post on your post. Be sure to include your recipe in parenthesis following your name. Thanks and have fun. Don’t forget to leave a comment and visit everyone. I try not to complicate matters with too many rules, but I do ask that you please use a SDS badge or link back to 3 Sides of Crazy in some way. Thanks.