It’s time for Culture foods again…
Crabs is one of the Filipinos’ favorite seafood, cooked in many ways but the most favored is this one.
4 lbs crabs
8 cups coconut milk
1/8 cup cooking oil
4 large cloves garlic, crushed
3 tbs ginger, julienned
3 tbs white onions, minced
3 pcs jalapeno pepper
2 tbsp rock salt
Spinach leaves (optional)
1. Wash and clean crabs, slice into halves.
2. Saute garlic in oil until light brown.
3. Add onions then crabs. Stir well until crabs change color.
4. Add coconut milk and jalapeno pepper.
5. Bring to a boil for 2 minutes.
6. Simmer for 15 minutes.
7. Season with salt.
8. Add spinach and continue simmering for 1 minute.
And that’s it! C’mon join now!