Magazine Mondays is hosted by Ivonne over at Cream Puffs in Venice
Vintage Recipe Thursday is hosted by Joy at Joy of desserts
FRANKS & BEANS CORNBREAD CASSEROLE
1 package Hillshire Cheddar ‘lil Smokies
28 ounce can Maple baked beans
1 tablespoon Frank’s Hot Sauce
1 JIFFY corn muffin mix
1/2 cup water
3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (split 1/2 + 1/4)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together the baked beans, lil smokies and hot sauce.
- Spray 1 1/2 quart casserole with PURE.
- Pour in bean mixture and bake 15 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl mix together the corn muffin mix, water and 1/2 cup cheese.
- Spread over top of bean mixture.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake 15 more minutes or until golden.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.