FRANKS & BEANS CORNBREAD CASSEROLE
1 package Hillshire Cheddar ‘lil Smokies
28 ounce can Maple baked beans
1 tablespoon Frank’s Hot Sauce
1 JIFFY corn muffin mix
1/2 cup water
3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (split 1/2 + 1/4)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together the baked beans, lil smokies and hot sauce.
- Spray 1 1/2 quart casserole with PURE.
- Pour in bean mixture and bake 15 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl mix together the corn muffin mix, water and 1/2 cup cheese.
- Spread over top of bean mixture.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake 15 more minutes or until golden.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Don’t forget OuR KrAzY KiTcHeN’s Halloween party is almost here:
WHEN: Sunday, October 18th ~ Saturday, October 31st, 2009
WHERE: OuR KrAzY kItChEn
RSVP: MR. LINKY
We’re having a party here at the OuR KrAzY kItChEn and you’re invited. Bring your favorite recipe, decorating idea, pictures, anecdotes and let’s have some fun together.
- Do you have a special popcorn ball recipe?
- What is your favorite fall recipe?
- Do you have a favorite apple recipe?
- Do you have special way to carve pumpkins?
- How about a party punch that’s perfect for Halloween?
- What is your idea of a best costume?
We’ll post Mr. Linky on October 19th and leave him in place through Halloween. Write your post piece and come link it up. We’ll all have some time to blog hop and see each other and try recipes.