ARTICHOKE GARLIC CHEESE BREAD
Italian Bread, Halved
1 jar artichoke hearts, drained REALLY WELL & chopped small
3 teaspoons minced garlic, jar
1/2 cup shredded Asiago Parmesan cheese
1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 teaspoon white pepper
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 cup Best Foods mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a cookie sheet with PURE.
- Lightly butter bread halves.
- Place bread halves buttered side up side by side.
- In a mixing bowl whisk the seasonings into the mayonnaise.
- Fold in artichoke pieces, garlic and Parmesan cheese.
- Spread over bread halves and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown.