BANANA NUT MUFFINS
1 cup packed golden brown sugar
2 sticks of butter, softened
2 jumbo eggs
2 teaspoons cinnamon
2 VERY ripe bananas*
1 3/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup golden raisins
1/2 cup crushed walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium saucepan melt one stick of butter.
- Puree bananas.
- Add brown sugar, raisins and pureed banana. Stir until well blended and remove from heat.
- In a large mixing bowl cream together 1 stick of butter, eggs and sugar.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda and baking powder.
- Gradually add flour mixture into creamed mixture until well blended.
- Add in the brown sugar mixture until smooth and consistent.
- If making the Banana Blueberry version, fold in the blueberries last.
- Fill muffin tins 2/3 full.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
*to make Banana Blueberry Nut use one less banana and add 1+ cup blueberries.
Tasty Tuesday is hosted by Jen over at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
Tuesdays at the Table is hosted by Cole at All the Small Stuff
Tempt my Tummy Tuesday is hosted by Lisa at Blessed with Grace
Try A New Recipe Day is hosted by Min at OuR KrAzY KiTcHeN
Vintage Recipe Thursday is hosted by Joy at Joy of Desserts
Foodie Friday is hosted by Michael Lee at Designs by Gollum
Save Room for Dessert is hosted by Joy at OuR KrAzY KiTcHeN
What Did you Bake Today? is hosted by Kristen at OuR KrAzY KiTcHeN