2 tablespoons butter
1 large bunch green onions, chopped
1 stalk celery, chopped
8 ounces linguine, broken in half and cooked al dente
salt and pepper to taste
2 cups shredded turkey pieces*
1 can cream of celery soup
1 cup milk
1 cup grated mild cheddar cheese
1 cup grated Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in a skillet.
- Saute onions and celery just until tender.
- Add soup and milk, stirring to blend. Cook just until thick.
- Add cheddar cheese.
- Add salt and pepper.
- In the bottom of an 11×7 baking dish scatter first the pasta and then the meat pieces.
- Pour soup mixture over top.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 25-30 minutes.
*ham and rotisserie chicken work well too