Raspberry Pineapple Cheese Bars
6 tablespoons butter, softened
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup crushed vanilla wafer crumbs
1/2 cup finely minced walnuts
1-8 ounce crushed pineapple
1-8 ounce raspberry cream cheese spread, softened
1/4 cup sugar
1 JUMBO egg
3 tablespoons cornstarch
1/4 cup +/- shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat butter and brown sugar until well blended.
- Add flour, vanilla cookie crumbs and walnuts and mix until well blended.
- Spray the bottom of 9×9 baking dish with PURE.
- Press cookie crumb mixture into the bottom.
- Bake 10 minutes. Cool.
- Drain pineapple reserving the juice.
- Beat cream cheese and pineapple juice together until smooth. Add sugar and egg and beat again until smooth.
- Fold in the pineapple.
- Pour over the crust.
- Sprinkle with the coconut.
- Bake 20-22 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into bars.