BLACK & BLUE COBBLER BOWLS
1 cup blackberries
1 cup blueberries
1 cup whole milk
1 cup self-rising flour*
1/2 cup butter + 2 tablespoons, both melted separately
3/4 cup fine sugar
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Mix together the fine sugar and flour.
- Whisk in the milk.
- Whisk in 1/2 cup melted butter.
- Pour into well greased bowls.
- Distribute berries evenly on top of batter.
- Mix 2 tablespoons melted butter with brown sugar until crumbly.
- Sprinkle on tops.
- Bake 45-60 minutes until golden and toothpick comes out clean.
*If you prefer a heavier crust, use bisquick