MEXICAN BEEF TORTILLA CASSEROLE
1 pound ground beef
1 large onion, diced
1 can diced tomatoes, drained
4 ounce can diced green chiles, drained
1 cup milk
1 can cream of celery soup
2 cups grated jack and cheddar cheese mix
- Saute’ beef and onion until well browned. Drain off fat.
- In a saucepan over a medium heat combine soup, chiles, tomatoes, cheese and milk until well blended, cheese is melted and mixture starts to bubble.
- Spray a 9×9 baking dish with PURE.
- Loosely layer tortilla chips in bottom of casserole.
- Top with meat mixture.
- Pour cheese mixture over meat mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.