1 package Pillsbury pie dough (or homemade if you have time)
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup sugar + 3-4 tablespoons
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 pound strawberries, cleaned and sliced
- In a medium mixing bowl sprinkle 3-4 tablespoons of sugar over sliced strawberries and toss. Set aside.
- Cut out 4 – 5 inch rounds.
- Bake 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese, eggs, 3/4 cup sugar and vanilla. Beat until well blended.
- Bake cream cheese mixture 10 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Spread over “pizza” rounds.
- Top with spoonfuls of strawberries.
- Add whipped cream and top with CARAMEL SAUCE and MOCHA HOT FUDGE SAUCE.