Sorry no pictures – just posting the recipe for a new friend!
4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
4 tablespoons FRESH minced tarragon
Four 6-ounce salmon fillets with skin
Salt and freshly ground pepper
2/3 cup whipping cream
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons creamy prepared horseradish
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of the olive oil with 2 tablespoons of the tarragon and rub it over the salmon. Let stand for 5 minutes, then season with salt and pepper.
- Spray baking dish lightly with PURE.
- Bake salmon fillets for 15-20 minutes or until just barely done (varies with thickness).
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the whipping cream, mustard, horseradish, the remaining olive oil and tarragon. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon over the salmon and return to oven for 5 minutes.