3 pounds cut spareribs
1 can Peach Comstock*
1 cup Sweet Baby Ray’s hickory smoke BBQ sauce**
Juice of 1 lemon
salt and pepper
1 tablespoon Frank’s hot sauce
- Sprinkle ribs with salt and pepper; rub well.
- Place in baking dish and top tightly with foil, shiny side in.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour, reduce heat to 375 degrees for an additional 30 minutes.
- Pour off any excess liquid.
- In the meantime pour peach Comstock into a food processor and puree.
- Add BBQ sauce, hot sauce and lemon juice. Pulse until well blended.
- Remove from oven, brush meat with sauce, turn, brush sauce on other side.
- Bake at 375 degrees with foil loose and open 30 minutes.
*Cherry works great too!
**or any other favorite brown sugar based sauce – I’m allergic to mustard so Sweet Baby Ray’s is about the only prepared sauce on the market I can use. I really prepare to make sauce fresh.