Hi everyone, Tamy here filling in for Min. You can normally find me at my home blogs 3 Sides of Crazy, Always Eat On The Good China, on Sundays here at OUR KrAzY kitchen and on Saturdays over at THE Motivation Station, but today Min asked to fill in for her while she goes through the excruciating withdrawal of no computer and she waits for her new one to be delivered. I made up this recipe a couple of weeks ago when I was home without a car and the pantry was all but bare. Good thing I did, the guys loved it and it’s perfect for Min’s theme, Try A New Recipe Day!
QUICK & EASY CHICKEN CHILI
3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, frozen
2 cups homemade chicken broth, frozen
1 can cream of potato soup
1 jar dried beef, chopped
1 Williams chili mix package
1 can chopped green chilies
- Place frozen chicken breasts on the bottom.
- Pour green chilies over chicken pieces.
- Top with cream of potato soup.
- Top with frozen broth.
- Sprinkle chili seasoning mix on top of chicken broth.
- Top with beef pieces.
- Slow cook on high for 2 hours. Reduce to low for 6 hours. Or cook on low 10 hours.
Don’t forget to visit Min at The Bad Girl’s Kitchen for more fabulous recipes!