I just looooooooooooooove slow cooker recipes for the fall, well actually any time, but A LOT in the fall. This one is great over rice or served on buns like sloppy joes.
4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/4 cup ketchup
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1/2 cup sugar
1 medium Vidalia onion, diced
2 cups homemade chicken broth
1/2 cup Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce
- Whisk together the ketchup, BBQ sauce vinegar, soy sauce, broth and sugar.
- Place chicken pieces in slow cooker.
- Add onion pieces.
- Pour ketchup mixture over top.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Remove chicken and shred – add back to sauce.
- Serve over Rice or on buns.