Hello everyone. My name is Liz and I am the new host for Try A New Recipe Tuesday. I am honored to be part of such an awesome group of bloggers. I have my own blog, The Flowering Dogwood, come on over, browse and let me know you stopped by.
The holidays are over and all I want to do is to NOT make a huge fuss in the kitchen. This meal is easy , with very little effort. My kind of dinner! This is a great meal that you will definitely add to your list of favorites.It is a favorite at our house. Crock pot, few ingredients and great taste. Of course you use your favorite BBQ sauce. Everyone has one! I serve the pork on buns with baked french fries and coleslaw.
PULLED PORK SANDWICHES
1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
3 pounds boneless pork ribs
1 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- Pour can of beef broth into slow cooker, and add boneless pork ribs. Cook on High heat for 4 hours, or until meat shreds easily.
- Remove meat, and shred with two forks.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Transfer the shredded pork to a Dutch oven or iron skillet, and stir in barbecue sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until heated through.
- Serve on warm, toasted buns.