My new friend from last week, Meathead Goldwyn of AmazingRibs.com shared what he had found out about this in THIS POST. John Dawson of PatioDaddio shared THIS USEFUL WEB SITE that will let you enter a recipe and then generate the appropriate Google Recipe SEO friendly format. I tried it out tonight and here is the result.
- 1 ea
small onion, chopped
- 2 tsp
- 3 cups
cooked chicken, shredded or chopped
- 2 ea
chipotle, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup
- 1 14.5 oz can
- 10 oz
Philadelphia Sante Fe Blend Cooking Creme
- 2 cups
baby spinach, chopped
- 2 cloves
- 1 cup
cheese, shredded (I used 1/2 of smoked cheddar and monterey jack)
- 1/4 cup
half and half
- 10 ea
flour tortiallas (6″ size)
- Preheat a saute pan and then melt the butter. Saute the onions for 5 minutes until tender.
- In a large bowl mix together the chicken, chipotle, cilantro, spinach, tomatoes and garlic. Add 3/4 cup of the Philly Sante Fe blend Cooking Creme and 1/2 cup of the cheese. Top with the hot onions and let sit for a minute. Toss all of this together until well blended.
- Spoon the mixture evenly among the tortillas, about 1/3 cup each. Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 13 x 9 casserole dish. We ended up having to use another small dish too.
- Top with the rest of the cheese. Mix the rest of the Sante Fe Creme and the half & half. Spoon over the enchiladas.
- Bake at 350f for 25 minutes.
- Serve with Mexican rice and tortilla chips.
Ok, so I’m not crazy about the layout that it generates. So how do you choose between “how your recipes appear on your site” or “how your site appears on Google”, tough one, right? I guess we will be seeing a lot more tools to help us little guys compete with the big sites.
Are you planning to change how you post your recipes relative to the Google changes?