Creamy Chicken Rice with Veggies Recipe
4 Chicken Breasts
1 can cream of chicken
3/4 cup of water
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1 teaspoon onion salt
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2-3/4 bag of frozen mixed veggies
1 small can of mushrooms stems and pieces
1 1/2-2 cups of colby jock or your fav cheese
3/4 cup of White or Brown Long Grain Rice (Not Instant)
2 chicken bouillon cubes
- Preheat 375.
- Measure just over 3/4 cup of water and drop in 2 bouillon cubes in water and microwave for 2-2 1/2 minutes.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray or olive oil 13×9 inch dish.
- Mix cream of chicken soup, water, garlic salt, onion salt, veggies, mushrooms and rice and put in baking dish.
- Top with Chicken (cut into pieces to speed up cooking time).
- Sprinkle chicken with paprika or any other herb mixture you prefer.
- Bake uncovered at 375 for about 45 min or until chicken is to 165 degrees.
- Top with cheese and stick back in oven for about 5 more minutes to melt.
-I think that you could probably add a onion soup mixture to the cream of chicken soup and cut out the garlic salt and onion salt.
-You could trade out chicken stock for the bouillon cubes.