Hi. I’m back with a healthy meal to share. Not only was it healthy, but it was quite tasty as well.
STIR FRY BEEF & VEGGIES
1 pound of stir fry beef, the leaner the cut the better, cut into trim strips.
1 red pepper, washed and sliced thin
1 green pepper, washed and sliced thin
1 tablespoon of olive oil
3-4 cloves of garlic.
1 bottle of your favorite stir-fry sauce
- Put a tablespoon of olive oil in the stir-fry pan and let it warm up.
- Add the beef and peppers.
- When the beef is almost cooked brown, press three or four cloves of garlic and stir into the mixture.
- Add the stir-fry sauce.
- Let this simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook your favorite brand of white or brown rice, about a 2-cup serving.
- Serve the stir-fry beef and veggies over rice.
- Add a side. We chose broccoli.
The entire stir fry dish with rice has a total of:
48 grams of fat
438 of sodium
6 grams of fiber
89 grams of protein
Divide these numbers by the number of servings you will use, and you have a healthy, lowfat, low calorie meal.
We had 5 servings, so each of our servings came out to 207 calories and 9.6 grams of fat.
This is a low sugar, low fat, low cholesterol, low carb meal.