GREEN CHILI CHICKEN ROLL-UPSadapted from Shay @ Paper Plates & China Jalapeno Popper Chicken Roll-ups
1 1/2 pounds of chicken tenderloins
8 ounces of cream cheese**
1 (4 ounce) can of diced green chilies, well drained
2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce
Bacon slices (same amount as tenderloins)
About 2 teaspoons of liquid smoke
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cream cheese, green chilies, liquid smoke and Worcestershire sauce together until well blended. You can roast your own jalapenos if you’d like.
- Spread about 1-2 Tablespoons of cream cheese mixture over one side of chicken tenderloin.
- Roll each piece of cream cheese layered chicken up like a sleeping bag and then roll a bacon strip around it, securing it with a toothpick.
- Spray a casserole dish with PURE.
- Layer any remaining cream cheese mixture in the bottom.
- Top the chicken roll-ups.
- Salt and pepper as desired.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until chicken is cooked through and bacon is crisp.
**I used philly cream cheese savory sauce because I was out of plain and it worked well.