Have I got a great chocolate chip cookie recipe for you!
Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
recipe from Jenn
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
8 oz package of cream cheese, softened
1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
12 oz bag of milk or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt. Whisk to combine; set aside.
- In a large bowl mix cream cheese and the butter. Beat on medium speed until creamy and light, about 2 minutes.
- Add the brown sugar and mix well, add the egg and vanilla. Beat on medium speed for 1 minute.
- Slowly, add the flour mixture a little at a time, until well combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips. I refrigerated dough for at least an hour, but you can skip that if you want.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of dough onto greased cookie sheet.
- Place in oven and bake for 12 minutes, or until the edges are golden.
- Let rest on cookie sheet for 5 minutes then move to a wire rack to cool completely.
Please come visit me at at Paper Plates and Chin