Ready for new dessert recipe?
Well, it’s Monday and my privilege to bring you one.
Hot Chocolate Bars
3 envelopes of powdered hot chocolate
2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter-softened
1/2 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup milk chocolate chips
2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 9 x 13 pan–set aside.
- Combine flour, salt, baking powder, and hot chocolate mix, stir until combined.
- Beat butter and sugars until slightly fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, mix until combined.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture, 1/2 cup at a time.
- Once well combined, add vanilla.
- Stir in chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for about 35 minutes or until inserted toothpick returns clean.
Please come visit me at Paper Plates and China.