- 2 (10 ounce) cans of cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup (2/3 stick) butter, melted
- 3 cups cooked, cubed chicken
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli, corn and red peppers
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas
- 1 (8 ounce) package cornbread stuffing mix
Spray, large slow cooker.
In mixing bowl, combine soup, melted butter and 1/3 cup water and mix well.
Add chicken, vegetables and stuffing mix and stir well.
Spoon mixture into cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours or on HIGH for 2 hours 30 minutes to 3 hours.
Serves 4 to 6.