Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Shells Adapted from Sugar Crafter
1 package 12 oz. jumbo shells
13 oz. cooked and shredded chicken breast
3/4 cup hot sauce, I used Franks
3 oz. sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
3 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded, part skim
3 oz. parmesan cheese, shredded
1 1/2 cup ricotta cheese, part skim
1 (8 oz) pkg. cream cheese, light
1/2 cup ranch dressing, light
Directions: Prepare pasta shells as directed on package. Mix all the ingredients except for the shells in a large bowl. Stuff each shell with as much filling as it will hold. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place in a dish sprayed with cooking spray. I put these in a 9 x 13 and an 8 x 8 casserole. Top with green onions if desired.
-I used Frank’s Buffalo Wing Sauce
-I added extra chicken and cheese on top of the shells.
- Put the chicken in water to cook. Also, cook the shells according to the package directions.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the wing sauce, cream cheese, ricotta, and cheeses.
- Take the chicken out and shred it. Add it to the wing sauce mixture.
- Drain the shells and place them in a greased baking dish.
- Spoon the mixture into the shells.
- Into the oven for about 10-15 minutes (that’s my pizza stone underneath the dish)