I LOVE breakfast for any meal! It’s always comforting and these are so easy and soooooooooooo good too.
2 Jumbo eggs per person
1 tablespoon butter per person
2 slices bacon per person
grated cheddar cheese
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook bacon until crisp.
- Melt butter and coat entire inside of ramekin or muffin tin.
- Break 1 egg (try not to break the yolk) in each ramekin or muffin slot.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until just set.
- Top each egg with a slice of crumbled bacon and then grated cheddar cheese.
- Bake another 3 minutes.
- Serve with chilled juice and toast.