One of hubby’s favorite cookies is chocolate chip. I’ve experimented for years on getting the right combo of flavors. According to hubby I’ve finally done it.
MAPLE VANILLA CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
3 1/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 1/3 cups butter, softened
1 1/4 cups sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 Jumbo eggs
4 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 teaspoon maple extract
12 ounce package milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375˚,
- Sift together the flour, salt and baking soda. Set aside.
- Cream butter.
- Add sugars and cream again.
- Add eggs and cream again.
- Add vanilla and maple, beating until smooth.
- Gradually add the flour mixture until we blended.
- Add chocolate chips and nuts if desired.
- Drop by spoon fulls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes.