CHICKEN POT PIE POCKETS
1/4 cup corn kernels
1 tablespoon butter
3 green onions, chopped
1 clove garlic, minded
2 tablespoons chopped green chiles
1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons chopped thyme
salt and pepper
1/2 cup chicken gravy
1 teaspoon lime juice
1/2 teaspoon thyme
1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed, but cold
1 egg, slightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 400˚.
- In a skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat, add corn, green onions, garlic and green chiles.
- Add chicken, lime juice and seasonings until well combined and heated through.
- Remove from heat.
- On a lightly floured surface, unfold pastry dough and cut into 4 squares.
- Divide mixture evenly among centers of pastry squares.
- Pull the 4 corners together in the center.
- Place on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Lightly brush edges with egg.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.