NUTTER BUTTER TREATS
6 cups rice krispie cereal
1 cup peanut butter
12 ounce package butterscotch morsels
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon maple extract
- In a large saucepan combine the peanut butter and butterscotch chips.
- Stir together over a low heat until smooth.
- Add vanilla and maple extracts, stirring until well blended.
- Add cereal, stirring until well coated.
- Press evenly into a buttered 13×9 pan.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut into 2 inch squares.
Unfortunately these never made it to the pan to chill because they are good even warm and gooey!