OREO COOKIES & CREAM CHEESECAKES adapted from Martha Stewart Makes 30
42 OREO cookies, 30 whole and 12 coarsely chopped
4-8 ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
1 1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
4 large eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten
1 cup sour cream
Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 275° degrees.
- Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- Place 1 whole Oreo cookie in the bottom of each lined muffin cup.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese on medium-high speed until smooth, scraping down sides of the bowl as needed.
- Gradually add the sugar, and beat until combined.
- Beat in the vanilla.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating to combine and scraping down sides of bowl as needed.
- Add in sour cream and salt, beat to combine.
- Using a large spatula, fold in the chopped Oreo cookies.
- Divide batter evenly among the cookie-filled muffin cups, fill each cup almost to the top.
- Bake, rotating muffin tins halfway through, until the filling is set, about 22 to 28 minutes.
- Transfer the muffins tins to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Refrigerate (in the muffin tins) at least 4 hours (or overnight).
- Remove from tins just before serving.