PAN SEARED CHICKEN with BROWNED PARSLEY BUTTER
4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
flour for dredging
4 tablespoons butter
1 large green onion, sliced thin
salt, pepper and paprika to taste
1/4 cup chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
Juice of 1 lemon
Juice of 1 lime
- Place chicken between the folds of a clean cheesecloth towel.
- Pound chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut each breast in half.
- Generously season both sides of chicken breasts.
- Dredge chicken in flour.
- In a large skillet melt butter over medium high heat.
- When butter is sizzling, but not browning, add onions and chicken pieces.
- Generously season AGAIN!
- Cook chicken 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Plate chicken and keep warm.
- Add parsley, lemon and lime juices, cooking until browned.
- Pour over chicken pieces.
- Garnish with parsely.
Tasty Tuesday is hosted by Jen over at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam.
Tempt my Tummy Tuesday hosted by Lisa at Blessed with Grace.
Cooking Thursday is hosted by Sandra over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom.
Weekend Cooking Creations is hosted by Jennifer.