We’ve being been trying to eat more fish. The problem is that so many recipes are rather bland so I have made it my personal mission to spice things up.
1 fillet per person
1 bunch green onions, chopped
3 tablespoons white wine
3 tablespoons champagne dressing
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Rinse fish and pat dry.
- Whisk together the white wine and champagne dressing.
- Sprinkle green onions on bottom of a prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle the first side of the filets with salt, pepper and paprika. Arrange seasoned side on top of green onions.
- Season second side with salt and pepper.
- Pour white wine over fish and then sprinkle with paprika.
- Slice lemon and cut off rinds.
- Arrange lemon pieces on fish.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until fish is cooked through.