ALWAYS a favorite for ANY party!
CHEX PARTY MIX
3 3/4 cups corn CHEX cereal
1 1/2 cups wheat CHEX cereal
3 3/4 cups rice CHEX cereal
1 cup salted, roasted peanuts
1 cup pretzel sticks
1 stick butter
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl toss cereals and nuts together.
- In a small saucepan melt butter.
- Whisk in Worcestershire sauce and seasonings until well blended.
- Pour over cereal and nuts and toss until evenly coated.
- Spread on a large cookie sheet.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring often and rotating cookie sheet as neessary until crisp.