BRUSCHETTA CHICKEN BAKE
1 1/2 pounds chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
1 can diced tomatoes with garlic & herbs, undrained
1 package Chicken Stove Top Stuffing
1 KNORR chicken bouillon gel tub
1 cup hot water
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden Basil paste
4 slices or 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Whisk together hot water, bouillon tub, garlic and basil paste until well blended.
- In a mixing bowl mix together the stuffing mix, tomatoes and bouillon mixture until stuffing is moistened.
- In a 9×9 baking dish sprayed with PAM, layer evenly first the chicken, then the cheese and topped with the stuffing mixture.
- Bake 45 minutes – chicken will be cooked through and stuffing will be beginning to crust.
- Cut it like a lasagna and serve with salad.